IOM Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC) in Bangkok
IOM Thailand conducts health assessments for prospective migrants to the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Malaysia at the Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC) in the Kasemkij Building on Silom Road. Visa applicants should download the following information sheets for their reference.
UK Pre-departure Tuberculosis Detection Programme
- Information sheet for the UK visa applicants (English | Thai)
- For online appointment and registration, visit http://register-uktb.iom.int/uktbdp-register/
- For children under 11 years old please fill the registration form
- Pre-Payment form and instructions
- Important Notice: From 1 September 2017, service fees will increase as follows:
Applicants 11 years of age and above: THB 3,800 per person
Applicants below 11 years of age, not requiring further evaluation: THB 500 per person
Applicants below 11 years of age, requiring further evaluation: THB 3,800 per person
- Information for Australia applicants referred to IOM by other panel clinics for TB testing
- Information for Canada applicants referred to IOM by other panel clinics for TB testing
- Information for New Zealand applicants referred to IOM by other panel clinics for TB testing
Note: Medical examinations can be scheduled between Monday to Friday (08:00 - 17:00).
Location (MHAC Office):
IOM MHAC is situated at the Kasemkij Building which is conveniently located on Silom Road, opposite the CP Tower Building and within walking distance from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station. Due to traffic congestion, it is advisable to arrive by public transport during rush hours.